Thursday, August 13, 2009

Waiting

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

I left my shrink appointment today feeling worse not better. My raw emotions were brought to the surface... again. Not that that's a bad thing, but when you get back into the swing of things, you are forced to wear your happy face. Then all of a sudden reality crashes back in and I'm left feeling the same way I did when I first found out my baby died.

I left the appointment feeling out another $25 bucks ($300 for my insurance company) and still without answers. After receiving an email from another baby loss momma in my free online support group, I got the best answer I could get. This will never go away. This is my life now and I just have to learn to cope with it. As I learn to cope, it will get better. Right now, I am just trying to find the best ways for ME to cope and this could be different for everyone. If coping means seeing a shrink once a week to talk about things, then fine. That's just not what I'm sure about yet. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment