Monday, September 7, 2009

6 months

It's already around the corner. The six month mark will be next month, it seems like yesterday. Six months means a lot to me. For one, we have the ok to try for another, something I want so badly. Something has happened over the past months. During my grieving I realize now that I feel closer to Hunter than I ever had during my pregnancy. He is my son and I can never replace him. Of course the need to have a baby in my arms is real and unrelenting, my intentions are not to replace Hunter. He was and always will be my first. Even though he is gone, I have a strong need to get his approval or maybe the approval from others to move on. Or maybe I just need to know deep down that I am ready, I need to hear it from my own self conscious. I know it's what I want and I think I'm ready. I'm scared but I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment